Nearly six decades of home construction experience contribute to Bollinger Construction's reputation for building beautiful, quality homes. "We are a family owned and operated business, with three generations on our current payroll," says company president, Jay Bollinger. "Our excellent reputation in the industry is a legacy on which our clients can depend." Satisfied clients from throughout Washington State attest to Bollinger's expertise, familiarity with the unique climatic needs of each region, and careful attention to designs and construction techniques that result in efficiency and comfort.
An insistence on quality finish work is a signature of Bollinger Construction. Only the finest materials are selected; from fixtures to floor tiles, every element is chosen for its quality, longevity, functionality and contribution to the atmosphere of the home.
You will appreciate Jay Bollinger's commitment to excellence and quality. He will stake his reputation on your satisfaction. Call Jay today to discuss your custom construction project.
Contractor Number: BOLLICL012J7
1060 Corum Circle, Wenatchee
Welcome to carefree living at its best! This 2500 sq. ft., zero lot line townhouse is another example of the fine craftsmanship by Bollinger Construction. With four bedrooms, a great room and an additional family room you won't have to go too far to find a place to hangout. Easy to care for slate floors, maple cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and slab granite countertops make this openkitchen a chef's dream.
From the open dining room you can access the covered deck that includes Rhino Deck and aluminum railing for easy maintenance. The master suite opens into a beautiful master bath with a full marble bath and shower, tile floors and a walk-in closet.
The basement also has a large storage area with a TV viewing room (rec room), complete with surround sound and entry to the covered patio. A large laundry room, on the main floor for easy access, leads to a double car garage, with 18' doors for ease of use. Come and check out this outstanding value in an easy to care for home.
• Slate floors • Maple cabinetry • 9' ceilings • 0 Lot line • Rhino composite decking
• Pro-Built alum. railing • Full size vinyl windows • Slab granite countertops
• Stainless steel under mount sink • Fiberglass entry doors • Temple composite siding
• Painted millwork • Brushed nickel accents • Decora switches • Up-grade appliances
• Fully insulated garage • 4 Bedrooms • 2 ½ baths • Covered deck and patio
• 30 year arch comp. Roof • Vac system • Whole house sound • Home theatre
• Large storage room
- Lot size: 30' x 145'
- House footprint: 25' x 84'
- Value: $259,999
- Plans: Ryan Kelso, Complete Design
- Land Excavation: Bollinger
- Realtor: Betsy Loomis, Century 21 Exclusively