Randy Gold has been in the business of custom home construction for 30 years. He was the founding President of the North Central Home Builders Association (NCHBA) and continues to serve on its Board of Directors; he is also an active member of the Building Industry Association of Washington (BIAW), the state's largest trade association in which he was the president of in 2003.
Randy is known for his unique floor plans and attention to detail in the homes that he has built. Gold Construction has a reputation for building exceptional homes and it shows with their hundreds of satisfied customers. Randy's excellent reputation, impressive creativity and expertise have earned him the honor of being named Washington State Builder of the Year and Wenatchee Business Journal's Reader's Choice for Best Builder. If you are ready to invest in building a new home, you can trust that Randy Gold will build you the home of your dreams.
Contractor Number: GOLDCI*077NO
Gold Construction, Inc.
4318 Anna Lane, Wenatchee
This amazing custom home sits high on Eagle Rock overlooking the Valley below. The hardwood and custom tile floors create a very open and welcome feeling that is spread generously throughout the home. The master suite offers comfort and relaxation and is separate from the other rooms in the home. From the large bay window you can look out over the Valley or be mesmerized by the city lights. In the master bath, you walk into custom marble and tile, a relaxing jetted tub and a walk-in closet. The separate toilet room and linen closet adds to its functionality. The two children's rooms located on the main floor share a "jack & jill" bath complete with side by side sinks and a walk-in shower finished in glass block and tile.
You will find yourself surrounded by beautiful cherry cabinets and granite countertops in the open kitchen. It also features top of the line appliances like Wolf, Miele and Subzero. In the Butler's pantry there is plenty of room to stock up on everyone's favorite snacks. From the large deck, you can sit and enjoy the stunning view of the Valley or have friends and family over for a summer BBQ. During the colder months, you can enjoy a romantic evening in front of one of the gas fireplaces, cozying up with a cup of hot cocoa.
Out in the huge garage, equipped with its own heat pump, is enough space for everyone's enjoyment. Dad can have his shop space; mom can store all her holiday decorations; and the kids can put up their bikes and there will still be room enough left over for the family cars. Wired for sound, a central vac system, a home theatre and a security system gives this home what it needs to meet the technological demands of today.
• Gorgeous kitchen with granite counter tops • Cherry cabinets • Wolf, Miele & Subzero appliances • Butler's pantry
• Master bath finished in marble and tile • Hardwood and tile floors throughout • Glass block and tile shower and guest bath
• Kohler plumbing fixtures • Grohe and Newport brass faucets • Circulating hot water system • Codel exterior doors
• Emtek door handles and lock sets • Home theatre • Security system • Wired for sound throughout • Central vacuum system
• Huge garage with its own heat pump • Large deck with tempered glass and aluminum rail system • Two gas log fireplaces
• Tile roofing • Located in Eagle Rock • View of city lights and the valley
- House Plans: Ryan Kelso, Complete Design
- Landscaper: Anderson Landscaping
- Land Excavation: Henderson Construction
- Realtor: Laura Mounter
- Main Floor: 2,452.7
- Basement: 2,425.4
- Garage: 1,319.3
- Lot size: 2.6 acres