Kent & Kevin Lenssen began their building career in Ephrata in 1990 and they spent the next 12 years building spec & custom homes. Kevin took his business to Seattle where he became project supervisor for a design-building firm while Kent continued to build in the Quincy & Ephrata area. Last year, the Lenssens re-located to Wenatchee, joining their businesses to become Lenssen Construction LLC.
Kent & Kevin have a vision for building classic homes that exemplify quality, beauty & aesthetics. They place a high value on detailed craftsmanship as well as intelligently designed floor plans and strive to create timeless homes that will bring enjoyment & pleasure for generations to come.
509-630-0188 or 509-679-1996
Contractor Number: LENSSCL962PN
447 Dorado Court, East Wenatchee
The enduring and delightful bungalow design of this home is set off by a wrap around porch, complete with beautiful flower boxes. An extra wide solid fir door opens into a beautiful home that is spacious and intelligently planned.
The slate fireplace with gas insert and a custom mantle is only the beginning of the luxurious extras in this home. Vaulted ceilings in the great room are accentuated by the solid hickory flooring and raised panel doors. French doors open into a spacious den giving you a quiet getaway anytime of the day.
Stainless steel appliances, a double sink and large pantry allow for comfort and ease in the kitchen. Facing west, the windows on three sides of the large dining area allow everyone at the table a beautiful view, whether it's the sunrise at breakfast or the sunset with dinner.
Travertine tiled floors and countertops are only a start in the efficiently planned master bath. A separate toilet room, side by side sinks and a walk-in shower encourage you to take your time and enjoy getting started for the day! Kohler fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms, satin nickel hardware on the interior doors and a structured cable communications box designed for future technology, all give a sense of reassurance and reliability in this Lenssen home. Enjoy the Tour!
• Wrap around porch • Extra wide solid fir door • Slate entry with wainscoting
• Solid hickory flooring throughout • 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms • Spacious laundry room
• Raised 2 panel interior doors • Craftsman style casing and base molding
• Vaulted ceilings in great room & master suite • Soapstone countertops & bar in kitchen • Large pantry
• Separate toilet room in master bath • Walk-in closet in master suite • Kohler fixtures
- Best Floor Plan - 2005
- Best Value Under $400,000 - 2005
- Best Curb Appeal - 2005
- House Plans: Ryan Kelso, Complete Design
- Landscaper: Eric DeVries
- Land Excavation: Bremmer Construction
- Furnishings provided by: Pier 1; Nu-Art Gallery; Flowers to the Brim
- Footprint: 59' x 70'
- Main Floor: 2,300 sq ft
- Garage: 625 sq ft
- Lot size: 15,800 sq. ft.
- Value: $288,000