The Van Lith team truly loves what they do. Their energy, creativity and services are what separates Van Lith Developments from the competition. They take tremendous pride in their long list of satisfied clients which is why they have established themselves as one of the area's premier custom homebuilders.
Corey, with his wife Jessica, combine their talents to create a superb and efficient project. Corey's area of expertise is in site development, project management and attention to detail in finish work; whereas, Jessica focuses on all aspects of finish details ranging from color coordination, flooring, tiles, cabinetry, fixtures, etc. Together they work closely with their clients and are dedicated to their company slogan "Making Your Dream House Home".
You'll have the opportunity to see their impressive product during this year's Tour of Homes. Be sure to inquire about the beautiful view lots and homes in their inventory and the planned gated development coming in 2006! When you're ready to get started on your dream home, give Corey and Jessica a call at (509) 886-9090.
Contractor Number: VANLII*980MS
930 Sage Crest Dr., Wenatchee
Attention to detail, superb interior coordination and craftsmanship combine to make this dream house a perfect home. Craftsman style exterior and perfect blend of cultured stone accents make this home as pleasing to the eye as the view. Looking out over the Wenatchee Valley and the Enchantments the panoramic view is breathtaking and can easily leave you daydreaming for hours
A hardwood entry greets you at the door and leads you to the great room where you will be left stunned by the beautiful see through fireplace with stone accents and a custom mantle. The hardwood floors flow into an open and spacious kitchen where glazed maple cabinets with cherry accents will leave you hungry for more.
A grand furniture style island and a nook open into the great room. A covered patio off the great room can also be accessed through the master suite. Master suite features fireplace with custom mantel surround, displaying a built in plasma TV. The master bath has extensive tile & granite finishes with a sunken jetted tub. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a rec room and a bonus room gives the upstairs a lot of potential. This is a home that you and your family are sure to appreciate! Enjoy the Tour!
• Spectacular views of Wenatchee Valley & the Enchantments • 3900 sq. ft. perfectly planned • 3 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
• Craftsman style exterior • Cultured stone accents • Decorative concrete • Formal entry with an elaborate stair rail
• Kitchen is a must see! • Glazed maple cabinets w/ cherry accents • A grand furniture style island opened to the great room
• Fabulous master suite and master bath • Large bonus room • Structural wiring • Covered patio
- House Plans: Ryan Kelso, Complete Design
- Landscaper: Anderson Landscaping
- Land Excavation: Van Lith Excavation, Inc.
- Furnishings provided by: Davis Furniture
- Main Floor: 2,165
- Second Floor: 1,659.25
- Garage: 863.5
- House footprint: 3,824.28
- Covered Patio: 96