Six decades of home construction experience contribute to Bollinger Construction's reputation for building beautiful, quality homes. "We are a family owned and operated business, with three generations on our current payroll," says company president, Jay Bollinger. "Our excellent reputation in the industry is a legacy on which our clients can depend." Satisfied clients from throughout Washington State attest to Bollinger's expertise, familiarity with the unique climatic needs of each region, and careful attention to designs and construction techniques that result in efficiency and comfort.
An insistence on quality finish work is a signature of Bollinger Construction. Only the finest materials are selected; from fixtures to floor tiles, every element is chosen for its quality, longevity, functionality and contribution to the atmosphere of the home.
You will appreciate Jay Bollinger's commitment to excellence and quality. He will stake his reputation on your satisfaction. Call Jay today to discuss your custom construction project.
Contractor Number: BOLLICL012J7
901 Surry Road, Wenatchee
Full one-coat stucco exterior, stamped concrete, covered decks and landscaped yard with mature trees give this beautiful home a relaxing, Mediterranean feel. Covered decks in the front and back are perfect for those summer night BBQ's, or enjoying your morning coffee, either way, from spring to fall you have access to the beautiful outdoors right from your own home.
Inside of this home is very livable as well as romantic. Multi-hued slate tile floors run throughout the home along with high-end Shaw carpeting. The dining room has coffered ceiling with crown molding, while the great room has an 11' ceiling with soaring glass, along with a dual-sided fireplace. Kitchen cherry wood cabinetry, honed granite countertops, Sub Zero refrigerator and an eating island. You can enter the covered patio through the kitchen, as well as off of the nook. Two of the bedrooms on the main floor share a "Jack-and-Jill" bath. The master bedroom is on the main floor, with a jetted tub in the master bath and a walk-in body shower.
The lower level has just as much to offer as the main level. There is a recreation room with full cherry wood wet bar, theater room with surround sound, a fourth bedroom and additional luxurious bath. Oversized three car garage with storage room and additional double RV parking are for toys. With this floor plan, entertaining guests and family will always be on your "To Do" List.
• 16 x 16 slate floors • Full one-coat stucco exterior • Stamped concrete covered decks
• Dual-sided fireplace • 1 ¼" slab granite countertops • Cherry cabinets with frameless construction • Whole house audio • Theatre room • Full wet bar
• Sub Zero refrigerator • Coffered ceilings in dining room • 11' ceiling in great room
• Large 3-car garage with shop • Vac system • Double ovens • Stainless steel appliances
• Samsung HP-S4253 42" Plasma Television • Full sized Milgard windows
• Under-mount sink with prep-sink • Fiberglass doors with interior blinds
• Fully insulated garage
- Lot size: 16,000
- House: 4,300
- Main Floor: 2,551
- Basement Floor: 1,749
- Garage: 1,020
- Workshop: 150
- Covered Decks: 466
- Value: $649,999
- Plans: Ryan Kelso, Complete Design
- Landscaper: Joe Anderson, Anderson Landscaping
- Land Excavation: Bollinger Construction
- Realtor: Betsy Loomis, Century 21 Exclusively
- Furnishing Provided By: Walker's Furniture