On their seventh decade of home construction experience, Bollinger Construction is preceded by their reputation of building beautiful, quality homes. Bollinger Construction is proud to be a family run and operated business with five family members, and over three generations on their current payroll. An insistence on quality finish work is a signature of Bollinger Construction. Only the finest materials are selected; from fixtures to floor tiles, every element is chosen for its' quality, longevity, functionality and contribution to the atmosphere of the home.
You will appreciate Jay Bollinger's commitment to excellence and quality. He will stake his reputation on your satisfaction. Call Jay today to discuss your custom construction project.
Contractor Number: BOLLICL012J7
920 Skyline Place, Wenatchee
Full one-coat stucco exterior, stamped concrete, covered decks and carriage-house style garage doors greet you with a relaxing feel. 16 x 16 slate floors, 8' interior fir doors and tall marbleized ceilings welcome you into this beautiful Bollinger home. Coming home from your day has never been so inviting. Whole house audio playing in the background, automated lights turn on, creating an environment you will enjoy coming home to every day. A large interior waterfall feature above the fireplace only adds to the comfort. Stainless steel appliances, a 48" Sub-Zero fridge, along with granite countertops and cherry wood cabinets make any chef's dreams come true in this open kitchen layout. A second kitchen located on the lower floor allows for true entertaining of any size. Large rec room, theatre room and an office makes certain that everyone in the house has a place to find some peace and quiet. Don't forget about the wine room, also located on the lower floor. Dine on the covered decks, complete with BBQ area, hot tub and a fireplace. With all of the extras this home has to offer, you will never want to go anywhere else. We are glad to have you tour our home; ENJOY the rest of the Tour!
• Whole House Audio • Wine Room • Theatre Room • Second Kitchen on Lower Floor
• Cherry Wood Cabinets • Heated Air Tub • Large Rec Room • 8’ Interior Fir Doors
• 16x16 Slate Floors • Steam Shower • Two Fireplaces • Granite Countertops
• Full Stucco Exterior • Interior Waterfall Feature • Automated Lighting • Three-car Garage w/ Shop
• Carriage House Garage Doors • Marbelized Interior Ceiling • Stainless • Steel Appliances w/ 48" Sub-Zero
House Awards- Best of Show
- Plans: Ryan Kelso, Complete Design
- Landscaper: Anderson Landscaping
- Realtor: Betsy Loomis, Century 21, Exclusively
- Main Floor: 2,300
- Lower Floor: 3,400
- Garage + Shop: 1,100
- Total Sq Ft: 5,700
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 1/2
- Base Price: $995,000
- Does not include furnishings, landscaping or appliances.
- Home is not for sale