Randy has been in the business of custom home construction for 32 years and is known for the unique features and attention to detail in the homes he has built. Gold Construction has a reputation for building exceptional, award winning homes and constantly strives to make each project a masterpiece. Randy's excellent reputation, impressive creativity and expertise have earned him numerous awards, including being named "Best Builder", by the Wenatchee Business Journal's Reader's Choice Awards, three times in the last five years. You can contact Randy at 509-663-4946.
Contractor Number: GOLDCI*077NO
Gold Construction, Inc.
110 E. Mountain Brook Lane, Wenatchee
As you drive up the hill towards the house, what jumps out at you first are the massive rock retaining walls, reminiscent of a castle on a hill. A fitting metaphor indeed for this one-of-a-kind stone and stucco behemoth, with it's pair of 8 foot tall castle doors, opening into the 12 foot tall foyer. Upon entering the Foyer, one's gaze is pulled across the hickory floor, to the far side of the enormous Great Room, where the wall of glass is filled with the view of the Columbia River and the Wenatchee Valley stretching out below. The rich colors and textures of the faux finishes throughout is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece by Catherine Resch Interiors.
From the lifetime Presidential Shake roofing to the extensive travertine floors, this house exudes old world solidness and durability. The expanse of cherry cabinets, slab granite countertops and Viking appliances in the kitchen are a prime example of the quality throughout this home. Though there is so much to see, the Master Bath deserves special attention with its heated travertine floors and a massive walk-in shower that features floor to ceiling travertine with glass tile inlays and a glass block enclosure. Enjoy your visit and feel free to return for a second look.
• Three Bedrooms • Viking Appliances • Home Office
• Six Baths • 10 and 11 Foot Ceilings • Tech Wiring and Sound Throughout
• Detailed Cherry Wood Cabinets • Huge Covered, Stamped Concrete Deck • Stone and Stucco Exterior
• Slab Granite and Tile Countertops • Covered Patio w/ Fireplace • Swimming Pool and Pool House
• Lifetime Presidential Shake Roofing • Sun Room w/ Travertine Floor • Marvin, Alum. Clad Wood Windows
House Awards- Best Kitchen
- Plans: Ryan Kelso, Complete Design
- Landscaper: Cascade Irrigation & Landscape
- Interior Design: Catherine Resch, Interior Designs
- Main Floor: 4,217
- Lower Floor: 1,427
- Garage + Shop: 1,618
- Total Sq Ft: 7,262
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 6
- Value: $2,500,000