On their seventh decade of home construction experience, Bollinger Construction is preceded by their reputation of building beautiful, quality homes. Bollinger Construction is proud to be run and operated by a father and son team. They pride themselves on building affordable family homes that our local economy can afford.
An insistence on quality finish work is a signature of Bollinger Construction. Only the finest materials are selected; from fixtures to floor tiles, every element is chosen for its' quality, longevity, functionality and contribution to the atmosphere of the home.
You will appreciate Jay and Ace Bollinger's commitment to excellence and quality. They will stake our reputation on your satisfaction.
Call Jay at 509-679-5001 or Ace at 509-679-5003 today to discuss your custom construction project.
Contractor Number: BOLLICL012J7
Bollinger Construction, LLC
1821 McKittrick, Wenatchee
Northwest architecture at its' finest. Welcome to our 2010 Tour Home. As you enter the home, prepare to be greeted by beautiful slate floors and base. The view from the sitting room takes full advantage of the gorgeous Boulder Falls waterfall! You will find the den to be done with an extensive use of woodwork, allowing you the feel of privacy and professionalism at the same time. Kitchen is adorned with European Cherry Cabinets with the soft close doors and drawers that add to the life of the cabinets and keep the noise to a quiet close. Slab granite countertops add to the beauty of the entire kitchen, creating the perfect kitchen and a place that just about anyone would want to spend some time in!
Master suite boasts an incredible master bath, with a generous sized, custom tiled shower, two sinks and a large walk-in closet. The view from the master suite matches that of the spacious covered outdoor living area with stamped concrete and a view that will never be blocked of Castlerock. Truly a place that can be enjoyed anytime of the day or night! Waking up or taking in the evening! Either way, this outdoor living space will be one of the high traffic areas of this beautifully built Bollinger Construction home!
- Arch-top Fireplace Xtrordinair with Slate Surround
- G.E. Profile Stainless Steel Appliances
- Travertine Shower, with Poured Concrete Floor
- Large Vaulted Great Room
- Beautiful 8' Tall Pantry
- Large 3-Car Garage
- Great Views of Saddlerock & Boulder Falls
- Full European Cherry Cabinets w/ Soft Close Doors & Drawers
- Extensive Use of Slate Floors & Slate Base
- 1 ¼" Slab Granite
- Large Covered Patio with Awesome Views
- Ample Use of Stamped Concrete
- 9' High Ceilings
- HVAC, with Humidifier & Electronic Air Filter
- Woodwork Laden Den
- Full Stain Millwork Throughout
- Awesome North End Location near Rotary Park
- Best Curb Appeal
- Best Kitchen
- Best Master Suite
- Most Efficient Floor Plan
- Best Overall Value
- Best of Show
- Plans: Ryan Kelso, Complete Design
- Landscaper: Anderson Landscaping
- Realtor: Betsy Loomis, Century 21 Exclusively
- Main Floor: 2,354
- Garage: 714
- Covered Patio: 224
- Total Sq Ft: 2,354
- Bedrooms: 3 + Den
- Bathrooms: 2.5