- Category: 2009 Tour
On their seventh decade of home construction experience, Bollinger Construction is preceded by their reputation of building beautiful, quality homes. Bollinger Construction is proud to be run and operated by a father and son team.
An insistence on quality finish work is a signature of Bollinger Construction. Only the finest materials are selected; from fixtures to floor tiles, every element is chosen for its' quality, longevity, functionality and contribution to the atmosphere of the home.
You will appreciate Jay and Ace Bollinger's commitment to excellence and quality. We will stake our reputation on your satisfaction.
Call Jay at 509-679-5001 or Ace at 509-679-5003 today to discuss your custom construction project.
Contractor Number: BOLLICL012J7
Bollinger Construction, LLC
1833 McKittrick, Wenatchee
Classic craftsmanship design at it's best! Welcome to our 2009 Tour Home. You will be greeted by extensive slate floors throughout the main floor with an open kitchen nook and great room concept. Full European Cherry cabinets topped with gorgeous 1 1/4" slab granite and a large double door pantry accent the stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. A covered patio off the back with stamped concrete equipped with speakers allows summer evenings to be enjoyed with ease!
The upper floor is just as well layed out with the laundry just off the master suite and the children's rooms are oversized to fit their needs as well. Master suite truly is sweet! With his and hers closets there is plenty of space to spread out! Master bath is accentuated with a large Travertine walled shower with a stamped concrete floor. Oversized soaker tub and large vanity round out the room.
You can also view other floor plans in the Boulder Falls subdivision by making an appointment with Ace or Jay!
- Arch-top Fireplace Xtrordinair with Brick Surround
- G.E. Profile Stainless Steel Appliances
- Walk-in Travertine Shower w/ Poured Concrete Floor
- Full European Cherry Cabinets
- Extensive Use of Slate Floors
- 1 1/4" Slab Granite
- Large Covered Patio
- Ample Use of Stamped Concrete
- 9' High Ceilings on Both Floors
- Massive Master Suite
- Groove Whole House Audio
- Tons of Storage, 14 Closets in All
- Dual Zone HVAC, w/ Humidifier & Electronic Air Filter
- Unique Garage Racking System
- Bamboo Flooring in Woodwork Laden Den
- Best Curb Appeal
- Best Kitchen
- Best Master Suite
- Best Interior Appeal
- Best Use of Technology
- Best of Show
- Plans: Ryan Kelso, Complete Design
- Landscaper: Anderson Landscaping
- Realtor: Betsy Loomis, Century 21 Exclusively
- Main Floor: 1,366
- Upper Floor: 1,648
- Garage: 658
- Covered Patio: 400
- Total Sq Ft: 3,014
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3